Doesn't EVERYONE say that they're, easy-going...that they like some nights in/some nights out, long walks on the beach etc. I'm guessing no one will ever describe themselves by saying that they're an intense, in-your-face, jittery person who talks with their mouth full of popcorn to their invisible friend at the movie theater? However, I am fully capable of being chill or intense if you push the right buttons. We all like balance. I'm going to stop doing the modesty dance and just outright say that I'm a great all around person. I'll boil my best down to 3. Insightful. Loyal. Compassionate. Now to the fun details.
* I am addicted to Sanpellegrino-Blood Orange drinks AKA crack junior.
* If you have a dog, you'll have to fight harder for my affection. I bond easily with dogs :)
* I met Kevin Bacon, and hence by meeting me....your degrees from him lessen.
* IN(TF)J personality. I think my brain is at war with my heart.
* I have the only known prototype of a sarcasm cannon.
* I am the founder/president of Boston's Cheeseburger Club.
* I learned how to blacksmith.
* I competed in China playing table tennis.
* I'm an avid movie watcher. Love dramas.
* I was the first person to ever do this..... 0_o
* Anticipating the day I'll finally see the Northern Lights.
* I like creating social experiments occassionally and being intentionally awkward to see what happens from time to time.
* Strong silent type as opposed to the weak loud type.
You: Ideally you're adventurous and enjoy being adaptable to a mix of different situations like me. You're open-minded, patient, kind, embrace your quirkiness and keep it real.