- Morning person. Give me a cup of coffee and the crossword, and I'm a happy camper.
- Sports fan (Jets, Knicks, Mets).
- Internet geek. I am on top of my internet memes, thanks reddit.
- I think on the personality scale, I'm more introverted-leaning; I like coming home to my apartment and just decompress on my couch from the long day.
- Conversationalist. I like discussing a wide range of topics (religion/philosophy/politics) and I love hearing other people's perspectives.
I've been really into running this year. I ran 3 marathons. I'm not looking to date some fitness freak nor am I an Adonis myself, but I'd be lying if I said having an active/healthy lifestyle ISN'T important to me - so ideally, I'm looking to meet someone like-minded.
At this stage of life I think I've been a pretty successful adult; I have a career, my own apartment, a car... and now it's just about doing things that make me happy.
Trying to reach a goal is what gets me up in the morning. Also, that alarm clock I place several feet away from my bed.
- Using the phrase "That's what she said". Unfortunately, my workplace doesn't appreciate that skill.
- Connect 4. I'm a beast.
Books: I don't have a favorite book. The last 2 books I read though, were Death By Black Hole (Neil Degrasse Tyson) and This is Where I Leave You (Jonahtan Tropper - don't see the movie though, it's garbage)
Movies: 12 Angry Men, The Shawshank Redemption, The Sandlot, The Die Hard Trilogy, Groundhog Day, Clerks, Pulp Fiction, The Matrix, Back to the Future, The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly, Groundhog Day, Minority Report, Back to the Future, I swear, every time I finish writing this it always occurs to me that I've missed a movie.
Music: I listen to everything from Bob Dylan to Royce Da 5'9.
- A bodega within a block radius of my house
- Shower water pressure
- Running shoes
- Hot sauce
- A big comfy sweatshirt
I really dislike Monopoly. Not the game, but the people you always end up playing with (the cheater, the one dude who has never played and gives away property for nothing, the guy that makes "alliances" with everyone, etc.).
If I'm doing a long run without listening to music, I will sometimes end up doing math in my head. Weird, right?
I'm in it for the conversation. Having a funny or a really insightful conversation can be so satisfying.