Find better matches with our advanced
23 • M • Eielson Afb, AK
I’m looking for
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–31
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Sep 20
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Working on university
- Science / Engineering
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), LISP (Fluently), C++ (Okay)
1.Otters have a skin pouch under their front legs where they can store their favorite hunting rock and food
2.In the cocoon, caterpillars release an enzyme that dissolves most of their body before rebuilding themselves into butterflies
3.Only half of a dolphins brain enters a sleep cycle at a time. The other half stays awake to make sure they continue to surface for air and not drown
4.When play fighting boy puppies will often let girl puppies win
5. Mantis shrimp have the most complex eyes and among other things can see ultraviolet light, can analyze polarized light, and have trinocular vision in each eye.
6.The average antelope can jump higher than a house. This is largely due to their powerful leg muscles and the fact that houses can't jump.
You are one certifiably stylish individual and you want to read classic novels together in butchered foreign accents. You can do good accents, right? Or at least try...?
You have a plan to get Firefly back on the air.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.