I am looking for a cofounder, startup, or team to date and hopefully marry =)
Repeatedly compared to Good Guy Greg, I laugh, smile more, and am very positive. I'm hard working and dedicated, living life to the fullest. I am respectful, honest and understanding. I expect my match to have the same merits.
I am Brian! Yeah, I know I have a novel of a profile, but I just can't bring myself to simplify it :P
Why am I dating? Finding a cofounder is hard.. so I wanted to make finding me easier for you! On top of that, I have put together a checklist to help you!
- Are our values aligned?
- Do you think I will accept your companies culture?
- Do I compliment your skill set? (Balance: A + Z > A + A)
- Have we conversed about your industry? (Am I passionate and will I raise the morale of your business?)
- Am I creative? (Can I add value)
- Am I the right mix of humble and confidence for your likings? (Personality is very important...)
- Can I handle the type of workload necessary?
- Do you feel a natural sense of trust with me and do I deserve to be trusted? (You want to find someone that is constitutionally incapable of screwing you)
- Do you think I am ready to commit?
- Can I take action? (Great entrepreneurs have a disposition for action)
- Do you find me brilliant? (wether it is building or selling, you want to know I am capable of doing)
- Am I likable? (Do you and others enjoy spending time with me)
- Am I reasonable, rational and realistic? (competition is much easier to contend with than co-founder conflict)
- Can we agree on what happens if one of us leaves the company?