Find better matches with our advanced matching system
25 / M / Straight / Single
Kansas City, MO
- Last Online
- Dec 10, 2013
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Cancer, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Science / Engineering
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Poorly)
Honestly, this means that I write computer programs.
I like Arthur C. Clarke because of the fantastic ideas he wrote about, but his treatment of characters can be pretty strange sometimes.
I hate pickles. Why would you eat something that smells like a swimming pool?
Atmosphere, Cage, Smut Peddlers, Snowgoons, Immortal Technique, Ugly Duckling, CunninLynguists, Cesar Comanche, Mos Def
2001: A Space Odyssey, The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension, Blade Runner, Ghost Dog: The Way of the Samurai
The Sopranos, Breaking Bad, Battlestar Galactica, Firefly, Farscape, The Walking Dead, Parks and Recreation, The X-Files, Fullmetal Alchemist
A powerful fan whenever I'm sleeping! The white noise is the most important part, but I also dig the airflow.
50% how to look like I'm being productive
30% having imaginary arguments that I win
19% why the world's borders are the way they are
1% making sure my percents add up to 100
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 19–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- you describe yourself as something other than "simple"
- your "The first things people usually notice about me" is something other than "LOL my tits and ass *wink*" (even if those are the first things people notice--no problem with that)
- you believe that vikings beat pirates and ninjas any day of the week... And samurais? Getth'fuckouttahere!
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.