- I am the angel on your shoulder and the demon at your hip.
- I am the Java in your coffee and your glass half full.
- I am a conundrum wrapped in a riddle climbing a tree, that you will never hear… falling in a dense wood, that you will never smell… high in a jagged mountain range, that you will never see… on an island surrounded by the deepest ocean, that you will never taste… on the far side of a distant planet being turned into an atomic heat, that you will never feel… at the event horizon of a black-hole, soon to be transported to your universe... senses reborn.
- I am the universe attempting to know itself... how could that possibly fit in a ridiculous little box.
- I am a simple complex man who desires a special blend.
- I am more things than I am not.
- I am more to come.
I'm not carrying around a glass slipper. They're too specific, uncomfortable, fragile, transparent, and heavy... and they're likely to cut to the bone. If you're focused on being found by Prince Charming I suggest you move on to the next profile… I'm not him and I'm not looking for you. If instead you understand that life, and love, is a journey, not a destination, then read on.
I've come to the determination that men and women are essentially looking for the same thing... 'the one'. Liking or loving someone isn't really the core of the desire... it's about liking and/or loving oneself more as a result of the connection. That's the chemistry and feeling we crave. I hope to inspire that feeling as much as I accept it. Give and take... ideally it's a positive feedback loop that grows over time.
I seek special memories in an ongoing quality relationship with a quality woman. You concentrate on making the most of each encounter without being tied down by convention, by what may be, or by some fanciful ideal society has spoon fed you... but by what is, here and now. While I'm wired to concentrate on one woman, until the one that I’d rather not live without comes into my life I intend to enjoy the connections I develop with open honest communication and without a preconceived notion of what defines a relationship. I'm open to whatever works... that's what really matters. Love is not chosen... no matter how badly it's wanted. If it should find me it will not be denied. I hope it does, but I don't intend to put my life on hold waiting around for it.
An empty glass is full of air.