Find better matches with our advanced matching system
41 • M • Leuven, Belgium
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 9:30pm
- 5′ 10″ (1.77m)
- Body Type
- Atheism, and somewhat serious about it
- Graduated from university
- Banking / Finance
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- English (Fluently), Dutch (Fluently), French (Okay), German (Poorly)
Travelling whenever I can (wish it were much much more)
Coming up with silly ideas and being sarcastic (although I'm trying to cut down on the last bit).
People also say I'm very communicative and outgoing, which is odd because I consider myself as quite shy. Doesn't mean I'm right though.
English literature (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a major favourite)
Many many music styles, ranging from gothic & new wave over electronic music and lounge to dubstep and trance... all depending on the mood.
Favorite food: sushi & Mexican (separately)
Movies: Lost in Translation, Fight Club, Inception, Pulp Fiction, Trainspotting, to name but a few...
I don't watch much tv but I'll always turn it on for Have I Got News For You, Never Mind the Buzzcocks and Top Gear. And I still miss That 70s Show!
My Mac & drawing tablet
Update: or at least I used to be. I'll always be a thinker, but my mind has calmed down a lot. Maybe it had something to do with turning 40. Good that it comes with some benefits too.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 26–36
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- you believe me when I say I don't look my age, and don't act it either
- you're fun crazy, not maniac crazy
- you'd like to take your time to get to know me
- you agree that you don't HAVE to like me, and I don't have to like you back
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.