I'm a polyamorous genius. By "polyamorous" I mean that I recognize that love has no limits, and that it need not be arbitrarily restricted to one person. I have two long-term female partners; if this is a deal-breaker then move along. By "genius" I mean that I'm a curious idiot who has always been fairly successful at tricking people into thinking that at I'm smart. In general I love science, math, and people. I spend my free time learning new skills, engaging in intense discussions, and perhaps most importantly: loving.
What I’m doing with my life
I recently moved to Tuscon to study neuroscience at the University of Arizona, but I'm originally from Kansas, and have a BS in Computer Engineering from KU. Scholastically I'm very interested in the human brain, specifically anything regarding the augmentation of the human intellect.
I’m really good at
explaining, simplifying, visualizing, listening, and snuggling.
The first things people usually notice about me
I seem to have two sides:
1. The quiet and scholarly nerd who works very rigorously
2. The social, carefree, and humorous friend/lover who is very
I'm very dedicated no matter what role I'm filling.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Ask me if you're interested.
The six things I could never do without
I spend a lot of time thinking about
On a typical Friday night I am
starting a new project or falling deeply in love.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I don't care about how smart you are. I don't care about how pretty you are. I don't care about how accomplished you are. I care only about your ability to make me to care. I care about love. Meaning is as you define it.
You should message me if
* would like to be a part of my polyamorous relationship.
* want a clear and simple answer to a question that no one else has been able to answer satisfactorily (any field).
* are interested in joining me in a quest for knowledge.
* are mind-numbingly adorable.
* want to be convinced that everything you were taught is wrong.
* recognize any of the following names: Euler, Turing, William Gibson.
* read this far down.