Find better matches with our advanced matching system
27 • M • South Bend, IN
- Last Online
- Jul 28
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Catholicism, but not too serious about it
- Scorpio, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Latin (Poorly), Spanish (Okay)
Television has lost a great deal of its' appeal over the years. Most of the shows I continue to watch have been off the air for some time (Buffy the Vampire Slayer, M*A*S*H, 3rd Rock from the Sun, MacGyver, Red Dwarf, Becker), but I do like Bones, Burn Notice (I like campy "B" movies, so anything with Bruce Campbell makes me happy), Dexter, Pawn Stars, American Pickers, Game of Thrones, and The Big Bang Theory.
Musically speaking, I can stand just about anything apart from country and rap (unless its rap that's amusing or cynical by nature). I'm mostly a classic rock fan, but my taste is rather eclectic.
My food tastes are very simple. I know what I don't like (olives, liccorice, most fish, and a number of preparations of egg), but I will eat anything else. Food is always better with certain things added: bacon, cheese, chocolate, and/or curry.
2. Sleep. Sleep is good, its how I reboot (THERE'S another show that I like). No matter how bad life gets, it all seems to dissipate by the time I wake up the next day.
3.Hope. Things can always get worse, but as long as I know there is an up-swing, I can survive.
6.Everything else is trivial. I can be happy with very little, THINGS don't make me happy, they're just fun to have. Basic physical sustenance and some good people, everything else just falls into place.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 20–37
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.