Everyone has their preferences; just want to get a few things out there as some lifestyle, personality and physical characteristics seem to weigh heavy on people:
- I'm a huge book, music and psychology fan,
- I get the idea of religion but am not a supporter of organized religion.
- My political stance is that I fully trust modern day politics to muck up anything it is involved in.
- I believe in sarcasm as well as tact.
- I am an INTJ. Yes, contrary to some folks assumptions, I am an introvert.
- I prefer quality over quantity in 99.9% of things.
I've been described as: "quirky", "opinionated"and "whimsical" with black hair, blue eyes, fair skin, and curves...YES, I AM A THICK CUT MEAT BUCKET!!! No, I am not obese, but I will never be a "rail-thin" woman.. Contrary to what photos may portray at any point I could have a spattering of dings, scars and rotating bruises which may or may not come with a good story. I also wear glasses to help me see far distances.
Ask if you'd like to know anything specific.