I'm bad at filling out profiles, but here we go...
I'm the kind of guy who knows a little about a lot, since I can find pretty much everything fascinating - from astronomy or philosophy to carpenting or yoga to history or politics or the paranormal or Nickelback or whatever. Maybe it's my childlike sense of wonder, but it guarantees that I have something in common with almost everyone. :)
I feel the same way about people most of the time - everybody's got a story to tell, and I'd love to hear yours!
I suppose that's why I don't really have any enemies. I find most people pleasant, and supposedly they feel the same about me. Or maybe it's because I'm 2 meters tall and so nobody dares to mess with me? Nah, it must be my charming self!
* I work as a public servant
* I study social sciences, political science, philosophy and computer engineering - a spicy cocktail, I tell you
* I read all kinds of literary "classics" - currently chewing my way through all of Plato's collected works.
* I work out at my local fitness center - I also particularly love outdoors running!
* I'm a volunteer as teacher at a couple of community initiatives (currently on hold due to workload, though)
* I'm activist in a political party (and maybe, just maybe, I'll let you know which one!)
* I spend way too much time watching YouTube, or hanging out in my local coffee shop
* And every now and then I'm out partying with friends :)
But I'm trying to get better at not doing that, I really am!
Music-wise I used to be a huge metalhead, but at the moment I'm more into electronic/ambient/chillout. I usually prefer listening to the web radio 'DEF CON Radio' as pleasant background noise.
But really, I'm everywhere.
As for books, as mentioned, I'm trying to read 'classics' so I can be a certified Smart Guy™ and act like a pretentious douchebag! :P
TV Series and movies depends on my mood: For hangovers, action without a plot is the way to go. If I'm bored, something thriller'ish. And maybe a little horror every now.
I follow most 'big' TV series, although for some reason I've never been able to get into Game of Thrones... I'm pretty sure I'm one of the only people on Earth who can say that.
Although I would miss my friends!
Sometimes what's for dinner.
Also, feel free to test out my claim that I know a little about a lot. If it turns out you have an interest that I don't know anything about, I'll buy you dinner and you'll get to tell me everything about it! :D