Find better matches with our advanced matching system
26 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 8:54pm
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m)
- Body Type
- Christianity, and very serious about it
- Scorpio, but it doesn’t matter
- Working on university
- Relationship Type
- Has dogs and has cats
Over-analyzing any restaurant that I find interesting, whether for good or bad reasons. Frankly, over-analyzing anything I deem interesting or important, including the various pluses and minuses of various pen types.
Writing/organizing lists. (Hence the organization of this section)
Music: Dan Deacon, LCD Soundsystem, recently I have been haunted by Jason Isbell's most recent album. Perfect example of how great and heartbreaking good country music can be. (emphasis on the "Good")
Movies: I love animated movies, so Up, Wall-E, Emperors new groove, and the like are always welcome watches for me, but lately, Prometheus, Avengers, 3:10 to Yuma...
2) Cookbooks- for inspiration, knowledge, and sometimes just to look pretty
3) The Internet- I have become the poster child for the digital age, as almost everything I buy now comes from the Internet, or is completely digital. (Except for cookbooks, my one real exception)
4) Asian food of all kinds. Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Vietnamese... I really don't eat anywhere other than Buford Highway anymore.
5) My dog- I have a Cavalier Spaniel who is pretty awesome/bizarre.
6) My iPhone- not just for the typical stuff, but you would be amazed how useful Google can be in a kitchen!
- Straight girls only
- Ages 21–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
You aren't against someone who will, in general, work nights and weekends for the vast majority of his life, and who wouldn't have it any other way.
Also someone who spends entirely too much money on food and cooking equipment. (I like to view it all as an investment!)
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.