Find better matches with our advanced
30 • F • Washington, DC
- Last Online
- Aug 26
- 5′ 4″ (1.63m)
- Body Type
- Atheism, but not too serious about it
- Graduated from masters program
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Has dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Okay)
Movies: In terms of genre, I'd say comedies and documentaries. Yup.
Shows: Breaking Bad, Brooklyn 99, The Office, Friday Night Lights, Modern Family, Mindy Project, Project Runway.
Music: Hanson. Now that that's out in the open, I also like Jonny Lang, Janis Joplin, and The New Pornographers. The rest of my favorites change from month to month and mood to mood.
Food: Tomatoes! I try to eat healthy but I really love all food. That's a lie. I don't like seafood.
2) Tomatoes. (Seriously. I'd even choose tomatoes over chocolate if I could only eat one or the other for the rest of my life)
3) My friends
6) Art/Music? Or maybe I should say vision/hearing.
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 28–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.