1. When is X going to give it to me? It's been over a decade. I
love surprises but come on
2. How to make "adoraburgers" catch on. "You are so adoraburgers I
could eat you up". So far it's not going well, but Rome wasn't
built in a day. "Stoats magoats" isn't faring well either. :(
3. I sometimes do reverse match searches to find people with the
*least* compatibility. So I can identify my arch nemesis, meet up,
and battle. If that's you, contact me. I already made our
4. If climate change is real, then why there are still monkeys?
5. The thousands of lives that were tragically lost when a
helicopter attacked the peaceful skeleton realm
6. What OKC is like for women:
Serious: Antarctic research, deep sea exploration, future missions
to Mars, manned high altitude helium balloons, cave diving, battery
electric/fuel cell vehicle technology, seasteading, lost
civilizations, supercavitating submarines, mycology, toxoplasmosis,
Not a lot in the world doesn't fascinate me. I'm a firm believer in
the saying that only boring people get bored. I generally prefer
discussing interesting ideas rather than the affairs of other
people in my social network, though.
Hopefully you're the same way. Probs not though. Every profile says
"I want a smart guy". In practice, it doesn't get you very far.
Nobody loves a robot! Humor has turned out to be a lot more