Find better matches with our advanced matching system
25 • F • Chicago, IL
- Last Online
- Jul 6
- 5′ 3″ (1.60m)
- Body Type
- Trying to quit
- Cancer, but it doesn’t matter
- Working on masters program
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Fluently)
Current food obsession is Thai green curry...but Kraft mac and cheese shapes will always have a special place in my heart.
I am into all sorts of music that are not country. Indie, folk, rock, pop, rap, ect. Love Florence + The Machine, digging Ellie Goudling's new album, Mumford and Sons, Trampled by Turtles, Bombay Bicycle Club, The Avett Brothers, Passion Pit, and have a mad soft spot for Katy Perry (Katy my lady).
I like a weird mix of comedy and psychological thrillers when it comes to movies, and my tv show addictions include (but are certainly not limited to American Horror Story, How I Met Your Mother, Parks and Recreation, New Girl, True Blood....the list goes on.
As for books, i fell in love with The Phantom of the Opera at age 12, also love On the Road by Jack Kerouac, and am a total history junkie therefore Phillipa Gregory books are a lovely bad habit.
2. My many TV show addictions
3. My wonderful crazy family
4. My friends
5. A sense of adventure. I love traveling and living in new and exciting places
6. Despite the fact that I am currently surviving in an apartment without one...DOGS!
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 23–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.