Find better matches with our advanced matching system
52 • F • Kirkwood, NY
- Last Online
- Aug 15
- 5′ 1″ (1.55m)
- Body Type
- Mostly other
- Christianity, and somewhat serious about it
- Pisces, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Strictly monogamous
- Has a kid
- Likes dogs and has cats
2. Reducing my 'Carbon Footprint'
5. Finding the Positive in just about anything.
6. Supporting family and friends
7. Making people laugh
8. Eating healthy
9. KP Duty
10. Organizing, minimizing, re-purposing
Movies: .....action, adventure, scifi......old movies too!
The Hunger Games...Star Trek...IronMan...Harry Potter movies, Pirates Of The Caribbean, , Star Wars, X Men, X-files, Twilight series. The Quiet Man, The Breakfast Club, Sixteen Candles, Pretty in Pink, Ferris Bueller's Day Off,
Movies of: ...Harrison Ford, Bruce Willis, Johnny Depp, Will Smith, Robert Downy Jr., Hugh Jackman, Sandra Bullock, , John Wayne & Maureen O'Hara...
TV Shows: NCIS, NCIS Los Angeles, CSI, Haven, Warehouse13, Being Human, Vampire Diaries, Beauty&the Beast, Vegas, Hawaii 5-O, The Mentalist, The Haunted Collector, Glee, Elementary, Revolution, Defiance...Mike&Molly, History Channel, National Geographic, HGTV….
Music: Anything that I can dance to…The Muse, The Beatles, AC DC, Bruno Mars, Queen, Pink Floyd, Foo Fighters, Goo Goo Dolls, Lincoln Park, Collective Soul, NICKELBACK, Prince, Puddle of Mudd, Inxs, Pearl Jam, STP, G&R, Pink, Christina Agulara, .....Classical, Mozart, Bach, Beethoven, Vivaldi…..
Food: Steak, medium rare, Lobster, shrimp, fish, I love all fruits & vegetables, don’t really buy junk food, have cravings once in awhile....dark chocolate, caramel, blueberries, apricots...
2. WATER...I would love to live near a body of water.
3. SUN, Earth is dead without it.
4. SHELTER, protection from the elements...
5. LOVE, Life is empty without it.
6. PASSION, Life isn't living without passion in your soul.
7. HUMOR, makes it all so much more possible.
8. TREES....Earth's lungs, the ANCIENTS...are beautiful...I know that was eight things...
Friday with my daughter is 'Girls' Night!' We either go to the movies, dinner, some local event or stay home and make snacks and catch up on our shows or play on the Wii, maybe Sims, cards, whatever comes up!
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 45–53
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.