I'm originally from Rockford, IL, yes..I know...I'm a flatlander and/or as you cheeseheads like to call me, a F.I.B. Or even as an old co-worker of mine called me, half breed lol.
Do not hold that against me though, I figured I should get that out in the open from the get go :P
So about me!! YAY!! Calm the fuck down and let me spread this word butter on your earballs. I'm a super off the wall goofy son of a bitch who was 94% raised by his mother. What does that 411 mean? It means she raised me proper. Chivalry, respect and god damnit..I love thrift shopping and cooking. I've been cheated on in the past. The relevancy there is it fucking sucked being lied to. Thus I've made a change in my life where I refuse to get mad when anyone is ever honest to me just so people are more likely to be honest. I'm super forgiving with it until someone lies to me, I'll instantly write them off.
By this time you're probably like ya, ok this guy seems pretty lame. So let me help you seal my fate!
I'm a huge geek. No I'm not one of those hipsters who think "oh huehuehue I saw the x-men movie in the theaters so I'm a geek now!". Fuck no, I grew up with that shit and I still adore the same. Lord of the Rings extended edition back to back marathons are a monthly thing. If you're awesome, you know what's up. I'm preeetttyy obsessed with Batman, and no not the new shitty Christopher Nolan movies that really have nothing to do with Batman. I'm an avid gamer. I still play everything from NES to the PC. I have a TMNT wallet if that explains anything.
That sound like a turn off to you? You can fuck off and reevaluate your life choices because you're boring.
Things I love....which makes me awesomer.
- Biking. I generally go out on the Glacial Trail and see how far I can push myself to go. 35 miles has been my top so far.
- Video gaming, as I mentioned above. Really dig the RPGs mostly
- Bacon. If you're a vegan..well...no thanks. Not going to have someone lecture me on how much meat I eat.
- Disc golfing.
- Trap shooting/general shooting ranges. I also teach firearm safety and how to shoot for those who are interested. If you're an anti-gun liberal hippie, we will not work.
- Cooking, when I have someone to cook for. I'm pretty awesome at breakfast.
- Road trips
- Cuddling. Seriously.....fucking...love...cuddling.
This I don't love....
- Fail logic
- lazy people
- ....mushrooms....bleh....if we order pizza, you're not getting mushrooms on it. No arguments period.
So what am I looking for? Something slow to start. I'd like to be best friends that slowly got closer. I sometimes take shit too fast and it's annoying. I'm the type that has no issue losing an argument, so long as the accusations are true. I'm from a generation when people used to fix things. I don't like throwing away stuff if I can fix it, that goes the same for relationships. I'm happy alone, but it's a lonely adventure. I don't have many friends up here because I'm not in school and most of my co-workers are twice my age with families. Staying in at night watching Netflix and eating pizza and cuddling just sounds awesome at this point. I'd like someone to share the ride with.