- I'm a little wimp when it comes to most spiders.
- I am awesome.
- You'll have to type loud so I can hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.
- I am obsessed with things I was when I was a kid like Batman and pretty much anything DC or Marvel and TMNT.
- I'm very partial to tattoos and piercings. One of my weaknesses.
- I sometimes sing Berlin - Take My Beath Away in the shower.
- My golden rule. If you can't make fun of everything, you have no right to make fun of anything. I am an equal opportunist sarcastic ass.
- Last year I discovered the world of graphic novels. If you're a fan, PLEASE RECOMMEND SOME TO ME!
- LOTR marathons are a monthly thing.
- PC Gaming like a boss.
- I once wrestled a Minotaur. It was a daring feat. Ask me about it for I shall tell you of a tale.
- I will choose time with bacon over you at any given time.
- I'm not as arrogant and stuck up as this profile makes it seem, it's just fun to witness that smug smirk people get when they realize they're better than me.
- I don't base human worth off of how many thousands of dollars you spent on your schooling. I don't care what degree you have or how much money you make to pay off your debt. If you're human, and you have aspirations, and enough will to pull it off, that's enough for me.
Things I like:
- Graphic Novels
- Marvel/DC Universe
- Video Games...lots....lots of video games
- Sarcasm. I can't have a conversation without being sarcastic.
- Humor. I like baby jokes, retard jokes, jokes about me, jokes about you, racist jokes, and even Popsicle stick jokes.
- Trap/skeet/range shooting
- Cursing out loud
- Not giving a fuck
- Zombies, before they become some retarded pop culture
- Being an equal opportunist asshole.
- Fuck...there was something else...
- Oh yea...Bacon..because fuck PETA
- People who don't take my profile seriously
- Garage Sailing, I'm nosey, I like rummaging though people's junk.
- Summer mornings.
Things I don't like:
- People who take my profile seriously.
Time for a poem:
Roses are red.
Bacon..is also red.
Fuck poems are hard.
I was told I needed to add something semi serious. Whatever. Here it is.
What am I looking for? Nothing in particular. I'm happy with my life, I've made big changes to live with less stress and don't need someone to make my life better. What I do want, is someone to share the experiences with. Someone to bike on trails with. Cuddling up on a couch and having a marathon of whatever show. Road trips during the spring/summer/fall with the windows down and music blaring. Someone to pick my brain with conversations that'll bore most people. I'm not the party type any more, I go to the bar maybe once every couple weeks, I've got better things to do.
I love meeting new people so that's why I'm here. I don't go to school and I spend a lot of my days working and at home, so meeting people isn't as easy as it used to be when I was younger. So here I am.