Find better matches with our advanced matching system
54 • F • Bellevue, WA
- Last Online
- Online now!
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body Type
- Mostly vegetarian
- Not at all
- Other, but not too serious about it
- Graduated from masters program
- Art / Music / Writing
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
Looking at profiles...jeez I'm so sick of that. Get me outta here!
- good coffee with cream
- love/sex (different but often interchangeable; one is kinda scary, the other I like a lot - can you guess?)
- creating things and having friends to do creative things with
- passing on smiles to others so they can pass on smiles
- um, help me figure out one more?
- Playing in the garden, my gloves dirty, a slight breeze blowing, the sun on my back...listening to my lover humming a song while digging in the soil near me. Shared solitude...
- Waiting for my house to go up in value so I can move to paradise
- Trying to figure out the exact location of paradise ;-)
I read a profile here where a man described his "fantasy woman," so...here's my fantasy man (not in order):
You want to do projects of paintings and wood stuff and cooking dinner together. You have other creative skills like growing veggies and doing the self-sufficiency thing and like the idea of tiny living. You can spar but not in a mean way, and you're educated without being stuffy. You'd like to meditate more and do yoga (which can lead to other things), and want companionship and motivation to do it. Relaxing in front of the tv isn't at the top of your list but it's okay. You want to take me to Switzerland so I can snowboard in the Alps, and yes you'd spoil me by taking me on trips because we just have so much damn fun! (Or you're trying to make me laugh so hard that I snort, which usually leads to more laughing.) You like it when I hold you after a tough day and tell you everything will be okay...
Several people responded that I should tell BEFORE going on a coffee date that I've had MS for 21 years. But I don't define myself by a disease. I own my house, have money in the bank, a future pension, run my own growing art business, still snowboard, sail, volunteer, am an artist, etc. Yet, I've messaged with people here who have very little to offer, some of whom feel it's a waste of time to have coffee with me. One man called it off at the last minute, saying he "just couldn't deal with it."
Who's to say what will happen to any of us in our future? If, by including this, I get fewer results, that's okay. At least I won't be wasting my time or...yours?
So, yeah, been a few setbacks long the way that I've dealt with. Now I'm finally ready to make a home with someone who has similar goals and interests. Shared solitude, yoga, meditatation, traveling, living a stress-free, invigorating life. Haven't we earned it?
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 40–65
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
You don't want to "settle" nor "settle down" - you want to share your days and nights with a smile on your face and a sense of happiness in your heart. Let your soul breathe. Wake up next to me, look at my serene face and silly smile, knowing that each day is awesome!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.