Find better matches with our advanced matching system
54 • F • Bellevue, WA
- Last Online
- Today – 1:35pm
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body Type
- Mostly vegetarian
- Not at all
- Other, but not too serious about it
- Graduated from masters program
- Art / Music / Writing
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
When I'm not doing cool stuff, I'm getting my house ready to either sell or rent. It's a bit time consuming, but fun. I know how to do basic rewiring and plumbing and stuff. Not romantic enough? Well, I'm also a great cook and love to show off in lingerie. Cooking IN lingerie - um, not sure that's the best idea!
I'm kind of bummed that on the "Which car are you" test I got Luxury Sedan instead of an "Odd/Original Concept Car: You are quirky...". I guess that means I'M a luxury sedan...?
2) smiles - the most basic human communication there is
3) love/sex, sex/love, love, sex, sex, love: whatever
4) a strong shoulder to lean on
5) creating things
- Waiting for my house to go up in value so I can move to paradise
- Trying to figure out the exact location of paradise ;-)
I read a profile here where a man described his "fantasy woman," so...here's my "fantasy" partner (not in order):
- You like doing projects: paintings, woodwork, sculpting.
- You like cooking dinner together, growing veggies, self-sufficiency, and the idea of tiny living.
- You can playfully and seductively banter. You're educated without being stuffy. You'd like to meditate more and do yoga...WITH someone.
- Relaxing in front of the tv isn't at the top of your list but it's okay.
- You want to travel to Switzerland so I can finally snowboard in the Alps and stay with my friends over there.
- You want to hold me tight after my tough day...and you want to languish in my bosom after your tough day.
Several men responded that I should tell BEFORE meeting that I've had MS for 21 years. But I don't define myself by it. I own my house, have money in the bank, a future pension, run my own business, snowboard, sail, volunteer, am an artist, etc. Yet, I've messaged with people who have very little to offer; some feel it's a waste of time to have coffee with me. One man called it off at the last minute, saying he "just couldn't deal with it."
Who's to say what will happen to any of us in our future? If, by including this, I get fewer results, that's okay. At least I won't be wasting my time or...yours?
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 40–65
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating
I've had a few setbacks long the way but I've dealt with them. Now I want to share similar goals, interests and adventures with a caring and fun partner. Traveling, yoga and meditation, playing in the water, laying by the campfire, living a stress-free, invigorating life.
You don't want to "settle" nor "settle down". Let your soul breathe; life is AWESOME! Look at my mischievous face and silly smile, and you'll know how incredible your life could be with me!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.