Find better matches with our advanced
54 • F • Bellevue, WA
I’m looking for
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 45–65
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
- Last Online
- Today – 7:02am
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body Type
- Mostly vegetarian
- Not at all
- Other, but not too serious about it
- Graduated from masters program
- Art / Music / Writing
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
When I'm not doing cool stuff, I'm working on my house, doing basic rewiring and plumbing and stuff. Not romantic enough? Well, I'm also a great cook and love to show off in lingerie. Cooking IN lingerie - um, not sure that's the best idea!
2) smiles - the most basic human communication there is
3) love and intimacy
4) a strong shoulder to lean on
5) creating things
- Waiting for my house to go up in value so I can move to paradise
- Trying to figure out the exact location of paradise ;-)
I read a profile here where a man described his "fantasy woman," so...here's my "fantasy" partner (not in order):
- You like doing projects: paintings, woodwork, sculpting.
- You like cooking dinner together, growing veggies, self-sufficiency, and the idea of tiny living and possibly building a polyamory or line family.
- You can playfully and seductively banter. You're educated without being stuffy. You'd like to meditate more and do yoga...WITH someone.
- Relaxing in front of the tv isn't at the top of your list but it's okay.
- You want to travel to Switzerland so I can finally snowboard in the Alps and stay with my friends over there.
- You want to hold me tight after my tough day...and you want to languish in my bosom after your tough day.
Several men responded that I should tell BEFORE meeting that I've had MS for 21 years. Sheesh, I don't define myself by it. I have sooooo much in my life: a home, enough to get by, incredible friends, a fun social life, and a bright future. The only missing piece is someone to share that with. Hey, admit it: you're lonely, too. Why else would we be doing this crap?
Who's to say what will happen to any of us in our future? If, by including this, I get fewer results, that's okay. At least I won't be wasting my time or...yours?
Bottom line/paragraph: if you want to impress me, you gotta be willing to travel and play in the water, maybe try some yoga and meditation, spend the day at a naturist camp...ooh! lay by the campfire, take me out to dinner, putter around the house, and talk. (Yep, I know. That last one is a four-letter word to some men!)
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.