I love meeting new and like minded people. I can be a little reserved at first, but truly love socializing. I love both what a big city has to offer, (the arts, music, culture) and the simplicity of the country and nature. Some of my favourite things: brunch, hiking, traveling, British television, Dr. Who, documentaries, audio-books, photography, The Daily Show, positive psychology. I consider myself a down to earth real person, with just a bit of nerdiness thrown in for fun. I work in media and I love it.
Intrigued? Let me know - you have nothing to lose. :)
Being calm in a crisis.
Making a fire.
Basically, I'm the gal you want with you in the zombie apocalypse
Best book read last year: The Believing Brain by Michael Shermer.
Fav podcasts: The Skeptics Guide to the Universe, stuff you should know.
Movies: The best movie I've seen lately has been Zero Dark Thirty.
TV: The Daily Show, Game of Thrones. Sherlock. Dr. Who.
Music: pretty much anything but country.
Food: I love Thai, Italian, Western, French, English. I can do most kinds of food except for really spicy.
clean water, air, food, community, shelter, security.
Other than art, isn't every other answer just a nod to consumerism?
- secretly wish you could time-travel in a blue box. (And no, I do not mean a recycling bin)
Do not message me if you:
- believe atheists are incapable of being moral.
- think Stephen Colbert is a champion for the 'right'
- want a girlfriend just so she can help you clean your apartment.
- have ever told a woman on Twitter to just 'shut the f*ck up'