- Hmm, lets see. One word summary - hybrid. Next - billion words summary.
Who am I and what am I:
- I know how to dance, but I know how to repair PC too. I know how to draw with hand and calculate sqares and cube roots of 2-3-4-5-6-7-digit numbers, in head, in 10 seconds (not a superpower, learned that in a day, clasical math is slow, boring, unecessary complicated and making us stupid). Anyway, I love sport and martial arts, but I love video and card games too. I love almost any kind of music, exept folk and similar stuff. I love animal and plant life, but the more I am alive, the less I can say the same about my own species. Sometimes I wonder is this my real home planet... I love horse riding, playing with dogs, cats, basicly anything wich has higher inteligence. I know 2D/3D CAD/CAM computer modeling in industrial and entertainment softwares, WEB design with HTML & CSS and even some PHP & SQL. I play guitar for the last 14 years but I would really like to learn a piano, saxophone and violine (but, you know, money... Runs and ruins life we want and/or need). I love Nikola Tesla's work and have something simmilar up my slive like he (but thats secret, for now ;), and I would like to work with something simmilar for a job one day. Here in Croatia, days of employment and economy need for people with brains are over for next 15-25 years, so I am thinking about relocating... I just need basics, food, shelter, fair payment (and someone normal next to me)... Ill find/do/manage all the rest...
What do I dislike?
- I despise superficial things, cheating, one night stands and people who seek that kind of fun, even if no one ever would find out, generaly I dislike moraly impotent and stupid people. There is 0% chance I would allow anything like that to happen and if you cant say the same - you can close this profile right now. I know its harsh, but I want to filter out those who dont know what is life, love, honesty, loyalty, friendship, teamwork and so on...
What do I cherish?
- I know about honesty, loyalty, priorities, thinking independently, learning on my own, picking/cleaning up after myself. All those things did not come from institutional or home education. It came by itself or by my own will and decisions. Everything I know and have, I achieved it by myself. Yes, I had family helping/pointing in the right (their) direction for in first years, but I am my own decision and oportunity maker. If you are pressed or dedicated enough, you get to the answers you want/need, eventualy... But dont be fooled, as I can be very philosophical, I can be very funny and "normal" too :P, it depends on you how fast do we go through philosophical parts to the fun parts ;). Im not saint, khm khm ;). But before that you need to proove yourself worthy in other topics and discussions... I am not interested in that if we dont have anything other in common. Yes - a male said those words :P.
What am I looking for?
- Hm, I guess Im realy looking for something hard to find in this age. Someone WOW, but still here, on the ground, aproachable, nice, funny, cute, smart & good looking (no I dont look just for beauty, but there must be some phisical attraction, it is not just superficial thing, it has deeper meaning), someone who doesnt let anyone use her as a punch bag... Girls today want to be recognised as an adult woman so fast, that she then forgets how to be just human on the first place. Woman lost something in battle with men for wanting to be recognised as equal - when they were equal the whole time, in everything, and in some things better than them. Girl dresses like a man, eats like a man, swears like a man, farts like a man - and then wonders why not one real man wants her... I am looking something "just right", in between. Someone not so delicate it breaks under hard look, and someone not, well, not acting like a guy, but beeing a girl/woman... Just be yourself, and if we click, we will know. If not, no hard feelings, everyone goes his/her own way :).
- Dont get me wrong, I understand and can make exeptions, everyone has his/her own reasons what is sexy/desirable or turnoff for them and what not... But I am not searching for someone whos priorities and sole existance on this planet is just to have carrier, money, material things over higher values and priorities, this, that. That is not someone who I look for. Of course I understand financial security is important. But life is MORE than that.
LIfe is about being creative, fulfilled, conected. With yourself and your special someone. When you look at someone in eyes and you dont just see them outside, but inside too. And that person doesnt look away, it doesnt hug you in such way you feel alone and empty... It makes you whole. Better, smarter, faster, stronger... It makes you the real you...
If you do not understand that, you dont have to bother reading this anymore, cause it gets only worse for you... Others who do understand, please continue :).
Am I just another stereotype?
- Hmmm... I dont drink alcohol (rarely ever, no point since it does not affect me, I can try, drink something sweet and so on, but rarely more than one glass, never been drunk, and I'm not looking for someone who likes to get "smashed"), I dont smoke (at all, and I'm not looking for someone who does "just one small per day" either). I dont gamble, drug or take pills for anything, dont do bussines with mafia, politics, religion, traditional education or west medicine (unless absolutly necessary). I am not saint, I have my own guilty pleasures, but they are not hurting others or me in progress. I learned (and I'm still learning) how to take care of my body and mind. I might not be allways saint in everything, but the record stands for itself - 10 years without a doctor, 20 without need for dentist or preacher and soon 30 with understanding that traditional public education, religion and politics in real world doesnt mean anything... 10 year old kid would come up with better system for civilisation than this one. But okay, this is not about that. I hope you understand and that we are on the same page :).
- My measure of someones intelligence and therefore compatibility is not how much colege degrees you have or how much money you have, or do you have score higher than 90% here on cupid... Its about how you react, answer, think, feel, do, want, plan, wish.... Part of it can be found in our answers here on cupid, but other compability parts we must find out ourselfs, with talking in person, chatting, going on drink, walk, dancing and so on... Yep, did I mention I know how to and love to dance? ;). Latino and standard dances, 3 years of experience. Free dance lessons for those who want to meet me! Try and get better offer than that ;).
- Anyway, there. I understand it is not written for everyone taste, of course someone wont like it, and if you dont like it, you dont have to write that to me, its kinda opsesive-compulsory impulse, just accept someones opinion and move on. But if you're interested, you can allways send me a message and find out more, I promise you wont be dissapointed ;).
If you want to find out more, go here: