I have no idea what OKC says about my message reply selectivity but I wouldn't be surprised if it says "replies selectively" or words to that effect. Please don't let this put you off messaging me. If you don't come across as an asshat, wannabe Dom or are blatantly out for "getting your sex on" then I will do my best to reply... and If you do come across that way, I'll probably tell you if I can be bothered. 1 in every 10 messages is from someone really lovely who want's to chat. So please be that one and I'll write you back :) but alas I have to filter through the other 9 asshats first, which can be tedious at the best of times.
I'm mainly looking to meet new friends. A good start would be if you are a spinny/juggling/burner type or are interested in or already living with a polyamorous relationship background.
In terms of relationships, I'm a very "see what happens" person, no expectations. I like appreciating every relationship I have with people for exactly what it is (hugs only, kisses only, sex with or without a relationship etc) But I'm not interested in one-night stands or sex for sex's sake. I am not here to get into anyone's pants or let anyone into mine without knowing who you are first. I'm very particular about who I share myself with.
I have been in a couple of long-term, committed relationships (monogamous ones) and have been (for a while now) in a happy polyamorous relationship. I like experiencing the different ways that relationships can work and fully appreciating the highest level of a relationship I can have with a person (not necessarily in a romantic sense).
Most of my closest friends and best friends are male and I'm exceptionally cuddly with many of them. Past relationships have failed as a result of jealousy because of my close relationships with my male friends, So if you're a jealous type then I'm probably an uphill struggle. I stopped being myself around my friends once to keep a guy happy and have never been so miserable! So not going there again. My friends are my friends, we hug, snuggle with movies, play fight, flirt etc... regularly get mistaken for couples when we're not. And it took me a long time to realise this is a thing that is ok! :) So I'm going to keep it that way.
But as long as I get hugs, I'm generally easy to look after and am probably more like keeping a pet than actually having a girlfriend!
In a nutshell...
* I have a hugely active imagination which people take for craziness and randomness
* I like that I'm a little crazy and random
* I usually prefer to sit/lie on the floor (unless its a really big chair!)
* I'm addicted to hugs and suffer from hug withdrawal
* I like cuddles, all the time, everywhere
* I sing, lots! and Loudly ^_^
* I still play with toys and call it "juggling" or "flow arts"
* I love fresh fluffy snow! (awesome for fights!)
* I hate ice... (not so awesome for fights)
* I have a "bucket" list
* I stop to admire the little things and still have a massive sense of wonder and awe with life still. Easily distracted.
* I enjoy meditation and relaxing just to think and relieve brain stress
* I love adventures
* What you see is what you get and if you don't get it, just ask!
* I'm always cold... unless I have hugs, fluffy blankets and tea!