Find better matches with our advanced matching system
20 / M / Straight / Single
Prior Lake, Minnesota
- Last Online
- Mar 30
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Agnosticism and laughing about it
- Working on college/university
- Less than $20,000
- Likes dogs and likes cats
Drew625 Minneapolis, Minnesota more into sports
Trouble1900 Bloomington, Minnesota more desiring of sex
Erikv1234 Prior Lake, Minnesota more adventurous
HonorProtector Saint Paul, Minnesota less artsy
njbrauc Shakopee, Minnesota more mathematical
Jacabbb Minneapolis, Minnesota more mathematical
Aurelian00 Eden Prairie, Minnesota more political
patte319 Minneapolis, Minnesota less artsy
- Self defense thinking (sounds weird I know, hard to describe)
- Video games (no racing or tournament fighting sadly) and the spectrum of games I play ranges from "That's the cutest thing I've ever seen I might just die from cuteness overdose" (Ilo Milo/Little big Planet 1 and 2, Botanicula) all the way to "That's the scariest/goreiest/disturbing most horrifying game I've ever bore witness to" (Dead Space 1,2,3, Bioshock, etc)
- Being understanding, non judgmental, and all around nice to people because I find it hard to come up with a legitimate reason to be mean to people, I mean seriously... why even bother trying to ruin someones day when you can make it better, see, no reason, case closed
- Being fun, silly, random, nonsensical (I can come up with some of the most ridiculous and random stuff and I honestly don't know how my mind works the way it does), spontaneous, and childish (but not immature, I just haven't let the five year old inside me die off because it's too fun to not completely grow up. Because why? Simply because.
Books - Not much of a reader when it comes to books (it needs to be a great book or subject material that interests me).
Movies.... one sec. I actually have a list of some of my favorites.... Drive, Hotel Transylvania, Warrior, Shutter island, Crazy Heart, American Psycho, The iron Giant, The book of Eli, Inception, Avatar, How to train your pet dragon, Braveheart, A Kight's Tale, The secret of NIMH, Treasure Planet, Cloudy with a chance of meatballs, Finding Nemo, Wall - E, Patch Adams, American Gangster, Watchmen, Munich, Tenacious D the pick of destiny, Scott Pilgrim vs The World, Aviator, Ninja Assasin, The Expendables 2 (best "guy" movie ever.... just saying).
Tv - not much of a TV person to be honest. I used to enjoy Discovery, History, and some of the Comedy Central channels and enjoy selective TV miniseries
Music - Current favorite artists: Tenacious D, Kavinsky, Justice, other indie/neo electronic. I love, literally love, peaceful music by such artists as David Arkenstone, Kitaro, Deep forest, Steve roach, Will Ackerman, Deuter, 2002, Secret Garden, Liquid Mind, Cavo, Hans zimmer, Delerium, Enigma, Ancient Circle, and I tend to dislike a lot of pop culture music, with a wide range of exceptions of course.
Food - Concerning food I like a lot I guess, not too picky.
3. Relaxing music
4. Video games
5. Martial Arts
6. Thoughtful/deep conversations
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 19–23
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, long-distance penpals