Find better matches with our advanced
25 • Knoxville, TN • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 21–28
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Jan 26
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body type
- Mostly anything
- When drinking
- Graduated from university
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Okay)
I don't read as much as I feel like I should; but my favorite books are Fight Club, 1984, and Frankenstein. Flannery O'Connor is one of my favorite short story writers.
I could talk about movies all day!If I had to pick my top five (in no particular order) It would go something like Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind, Big Fish, Donnie Darko, Bottle Rocket, and Little Miss Sunshine.
TMNT, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Wilfred, Breaking Bad, Mad Men, Cowboy Bebop, Trailer Park Boys, Spaced, Red Dwarf, The Mighty Boosh, The IT Crowd, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Squidbillies, MXC, Daria, Arrested Development, Always Sunny,
Afghan Whigs, Washed Out, Toro y Moi, Crystal Castles, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Jane's Addiction, Sublime, Gorillaz, Passion Pit, MGMT, The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Sonic Youth, The Pixies, Codeine Velvet Club, Fleetwood Mac, Saving Farris, Daft Punk, Rusko, Purity Ring, Bobby Womack, Bat for Lashes, Austra, Mister Heavenly, Portishead, Oasis, Third Eye Blind, David Bowie, Queen, White Stripes, The Descendants, Flaming Lips, XXYYXX,
2) Movies: I'm sure this could be lumped into netflix, but there's still nothing like going to McKay's and looking for a movie to watch and then going to a friends and watch it.
3) Music: everybody needs something to dance to.
4) The Great Outdoors: I love going hiking during the summer and just being outside in the woods.
5) Friends and family
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.