Find better matches with our advanced matching system
26 / M / Gay / Seeing Someone
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 8:15pm
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Other, and laughing about it
- Gemini, and it’s fun to think about
- Working on university
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently), French (Poorly)
My favorite movies include Juno, The Princess and the Frog, Running with Scissors, Thank you for Smoking, Easy A and A Life Less Ordinary Undertaking Betty Krull and Waking Ned Devine
2) Biology - Yes I got a B- in that class but that isn't what I meant by this answer. I would like to talk about the fact that I need Biology, such as the Krebs Cycle, Pyruvate Oxidation and Cell respiration (which encompasses the aforementioned.)
*Sub Categories include Water, oxygen and carbon.
C) Snarkiness including smart ass remarks and sarcasm.
4) The weirdness that consists of me living somewhere in between the twilight zone and the outer limits
E) Music- Cliche I know
6) Along with music I want to add NPR, PRI, PRX and MPR which includes, Wait Wait don't tell me,A Prairie Home Companion, Snap Judgment, On Being I really love my public radio
- Guys who like guys
- Ages 18–42
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.