Here I am trying to sell a product which in this case the product is myself. Before I start, I need to learn about my audience. So, if you are:
1. A woman who likes joggling with her options more than committing to an option, I am NOT here as your option.Carry on
2. A woman who is looking to expand her horizon and make more friends, I would say " What! You too? I thought I was the only one."
3. A woman who is reading and finding a lot of grammatical errors and it is annoying you, I was born and raised abroad so don't be like that. Carry on
4. A woman who thinks that we're all staying (not living) at a lavish hotel called LIFE where everybody is just another passenger, Please do NOT carry on and send me a smile and let me get to know you.
5. A woman who likes to be treated like one of Disney princesses, I'd say “Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” In other words, I Will NOT treat you like a princess. I will treat you like an equal.
Work in progress