Find better matches with our advanced matching system
29 / F / Bisexual / Single
- Last Online
- Oct 30
- 5′ 5″ (1.65m).
- Body Type
- Mostly vegetarian
- Aries and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from masters program
- Education / Academia
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently)
angel_xox Orlando, Florida more adventurous
WinterofYuki Winter Park, Florida more adventurous
AlMal128 Orlando, Florida less organized
lillimelight Orlando, Florida less loving
sashakat2004 Orlando, Florida more desiring of sex
im0kaytrustme Orlando, Florida more adventurous
dyadya Orlando, Florida less organized
arealsweetie143 Winter Park, Florida more adventurous
- having an open mind
- talking on and on about Disney World
Movies ... Anything Disney/Pixar (see a theme here?) esp. Lilo & Stitch, Up, Enchanted, Twilight saga, most comedies (i.e. Anchorman, The Hangover), The Matrix, Clueless, Can't Hardly Wait, Moulin Rouge
Shows ... The Office (best show ever), The Colbert Report, So You Think You Can Dance, Bob's Burgers, Family Guy, Dexter
Music ... Mostly mainstream pop, but I like a little of everything
Food ... I've been vegetarian for the past 3 years. I love anything with cheese, esp. nachos and enchiladas.
- The internet
- A job
- Cell phone
- Guys and girls who like bi girls
- Ages 20–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- drug-free (social drinking ok)/drama-free
- NOT looking for a one-night-stand
- at least somewhat attractive (and have at least 3-5 pictures on your profile)
- don't have a temper or curse excessively
- and think we have some things in common and could at least be friends
P.S. A few of my online pet peeves...
- Don't message me telling me you've already married and divorced me in your mind. It's not an original response like you might think.
- I don't want to see your abs. I don't care if you're ripped. No one wants to date someone egotistical or eager to shed their clothes.
- If your photo is sideways, you really don't know how to fix that?
- Why does everyone take a picture of them self in the car? Aren't you supposed to be driving?
... sorry, that's my little rant.