I am very complex and I am hard to read as a person. I know this. I say what I mean and I have no regrets for what I say most of the time. If I message you it was because I felt that I could see meeting you and having a great time making new friends. If you message me I will respond as it is courteous to do so and your time is just as precious as mine. I am busy all the time, but I want to fit someone into my life.
- Travel: I tend to take trips between 1-4 times a month. Yes I do a lot on the weekends and I go everywhere. I will have gone to Richmond, DC, Atlanta and Texas before we get halfway into the year. Pack your bags and lets go! I have traveled most of the states in the country and travel as much as I can, even for weekend trips or day trips.
- Work: I work as a developer, but that does not mean I won't get my hands dirty. My first car was a 65 Mustang that was restored and I still help friends with their cars.
- Friends: My friends are very diverse and run all over the scale of what you can imagine. Yes I have friends that are weird. They are still my friends.
- Going out: I like to go out every once in a while. I enjoy dancing, dining, art, the beach (sparingly though) and I could go on and on. I also don't mind curling up on the couch with someone to watch some TV. Finding something to do is easy when you are open to a range of choices.
- Music: I will listen to most anything. I hate Metal since I can't stand to listen to someone scream. REALLY?! It's like writing. You want someone to read it make it legible. I also am not a fan of Country but it's mostly that I don't like hearing how bad things are. It's not all bad, just in moderation like drinking. Classical is the last one I will single out, but only because it puts me to sleep.
- Drinking: I like to drink. Not in the I get drunk, but in that I like to try things. Craft beer? Sure. Mixed drinks? Yes! Wine? Let's taste away. Knowing how to enjoy it and when you have had enough is big.
- Games: I play card games and board games. I don't play games with the heart. I expect the same from you.