I am very complex and I am hard to read as a person. I know this. I say what I mean and I have no regrets for what I say most of the time. If I message you it was because I felt that I could see meeting you and having a great time find new friends. If you message me I will respond as it is courteous to do so and your time is just as precious as mine. I am busy all the time, but I want to fit someone into my life.
- Travel: I tend to take trips between 1-4 times a month. Yes I do a lot on the weekends and I go everywhere. I will have gone to Richmond, DC, Atlanta and Texas before we get halfway into the year. Pack your bags and lets go! I have traveled most of the states in the country and travel as much as I can, even for weekend trips or day trips.
- Work: I work as a developer, but that does not mean I won't get my hands dirty. My first car was a 65 Mustang that was restored. I still have it and Will be bringing back from Texas. It needs some love and I will be working on it again.
- Friends: My friends are very diverse and run all over the scale of what you can imagine. Yes I have friends that are wierd. They are still my friends.
- Church: I am christian and I will find a new church to go to. Right now is not that time for me, but I will go with anyone. I grew up going to every church in town with my friends. I found one in middle school, then I moved out of town.
- Going out: I like to go out every once in a while. I enjoy dancing, dining, art, the beach (sparingly though) and I could go on and on. I also don't mind curling up on the couch with someone to watch some TV.
- Music: I will listen to most anything. I hate Metal since I can't stand to listen to someone scream. REALLY?! It's like writing. You want someone to read it make it legible. I also am not a fan of Country but it's mostly that I don't like hearing how bad things are. It's not all bad, just in moderation like drinking. Classical is the last one I will single out, but only because it puts me to sleep.
- Drinking: I like to drink. Not in the I get drunk, but in that I like to try things. Craft beer? Sure. Mixed drinks? Yes! Wine? Let's taste away. Knowing how to enjoy it and when you have had enough is big.
- Games: I play card games and board games. I don't play games with the heart. I expect the same from you.
- You: If you made it this far you are wondering what I am looking for. I am looking for someone that can see themselves spending time with me. I want the person that is beautiful on the inside and out. The people that are vain have already clicked away and that is fine. But you are still reading to the end so send me that email and let me know that you are interested. We can then figure out what to do together to learn more about one another.