Find better matches with our advanced matching system
40 • M • Cranston, RI
- Last Online
- Nov 26, 2013
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Not at all
- Scorpio, and it’s fun to think about
- Working on university
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
MOVIES: It's a Wonderful Life, The Little Princess, Back to the Future (all three), The Life of Brian, Star Trek (several in the franchise)
SHOWS: The Simpsons, Mr. Ed, Big Bang Theory, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Modern Family, Parks and Recreation
VIDEO GAMES: The Dragon Quest/Warrior series has long been a favorite of mine. Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas. The Final Fantasy Series. Bioshock, Dead Space...Super Mario Bros. and Legend of Zelda (except Skyward Sword...after about 10 hours of play I just couldn't get into it). Lots of classic games, and yes, I still have a working NES!
MUSIC: Big Band era (40's and 50's), 80's, classical
FOOD: Perhaps it might be easier to list what I DON'T like...
1. Good friends
3. Ice (hey, I LIKE cold drinks, okay?)
(Not necessarily in that order.)
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 30–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating
• You're someone who likes to take a walk in the park, hold hands, kiss in the rain, go bowling or mini-golfing, and who also likes going to the movies or spending a night in watching TV or playing video games.
• You'd like to know more about me.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.