Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Outside of work, I plan activities, like my macaron tour &
cooking-Munk Debate nights. I enjoy interesting dates, so at least
we had fun, if we part ways after.
I've done marketing before, so I'm not shy, nor awkward. I'm not
one to ask easy qts either.
I'm passionate about foreign policy, so I finished a Masters in
reading papers on it, all day every day. My other passions are
History & animals.
I enjoy board games, museum exhibits & comedy shows. I'll
actually offer input while shopping & having lived alone, I
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Masters complete, I made Analyst with the govt of Ontario. I'm also
learning to read and write Chinese on the side.
Goal: Read Chinese news articles within 3 years.
My career ambition is policy advisor on foreign policy/intl
development in 5-7 years. I've
- Volunteered overseas & built a playground
- Tried learning several languages besides French
- Managed the marketing for a business
- Slaved away at an internship & 2 co-ops (federal govt &
- Won a glaring contest vs a pickpocket in Paris
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
- Being biased towards women and *apparently* a bit unfair to guys.
Now, is that chivalry or gender discrimination? You tell me.
- Browsing profile pics just for the dogs. Click!
- Organizing fun activities.
- Analytical work. Policy and socio-economic.
- Abstaining from video games. Burying my inner "ruthless warlord."
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
- I'm attentive & maintain healthy eye contact in
- I'm fairly tall & lanky, yet I can probably finish your food
- I'm diligent with please & thank you.
- Polos & dress shirts.
- No rips, prints, hoodies, or caps.
- I look a bit Korean, but I'm not. Guess!
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Books should be intriguing, lest I fall asleep
- Epic series like The Wheel of Time
- Sci-fi short stories set in dystopian futures
- History & International Affairs books
Movies. Original & thought-provoking, pls:
- Blood Diamond, Wicker Park, District 9, Jeu d'enfants, Kate and
Leopold, Inception, The Prestige, Deja-Vu, Anonymous, Marley &
To be at peace with the universe, I need:
- Meat, veggies & fruit everyday!
- Giant bowls of ramen, beef fried noodles, original bubble tea,
spicy salmon sushi, strawberry milkshake, strawberry shortcake, sea
salt & vinegar Ms. Vicky's
- Smooth '90s & '00s RnB. Keane, old Maroon 5, Alicia Keys,
Bruno Mars, Mariah Carey, Jay Chou. No hard rap or screaming, pls.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
- My friends, who plan great activities with me
- My car & its gps for the freedom they afford
- Good hygiene. A sink before & after meals
- The face lotion I've used for the past 15 years
- Internet for my guilty pleasures. You thought "porn," didn't
- A pet who'll always be happy to see me
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
- Why people bother lying in profiles
- How to train my cat, Jerkwad the Destroyer
- When I can raise service dogs like my uncle!
- Where! Where can I eat amazing ramen uptown??
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
- Cooking with friends. Something delicious (hopefully) =P
- Movie night or board game night
- Otherwise, probably on the treadmill
- I don't particularly like to exercise, but discipline and health!
2-3 times/week; I plan to live a while
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I was scared of furbies as a child. And now they've evolved. They
blink and dance. Soon... terminator furbies
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
You have an awesome secret ambition.
You have interesting life stories.
You're tired of simple stupid messages.
You're interested in the why of people, not just the what.
I'm looking for a date for those activities on my Excel list!
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.