Books should be original, lest I fall asleep.
- Epic series like The Wheel of Time.
- Sci-fi classics (Asimov's Foundation, the Running Man).
- History and International Affairs books.
E.g. The Ascent of Money, Why Nations Fail, The Globalisation
Paradox, Globalization and Its Discontents
Movies. I like them novel and thought-provoking:
- Marley & Me, Blood Diamond, Wicker Park, District 9, Jeu
d'enfants, Kate and Leopold, Inception, The Prestige, Deja-Vu,
I need plenty of meat and veggies everyday, to be at peace with the
- Giant bowls of ramen, beef fried noodles, bubble tea, spicy
salmon sushi, strawberry milkshake, strawberry shortcake, crepes
and waffles, McDonald's french fries
- Smooth '90s & 00s RnB, please. Keane, old Maroon 5, Alicia
Keys, Bruno Mars, Mariah Carey, and Jay Chou.
- No hard rap or screaming.