Different name; same refreshing... taste? No, that doesn't work.
This has been updated.
The honest truth is, about 98% of this is me chatting while bored at work. The other 2% is you and me grabbing a drink somewhere.
I'm a writer. A do-er. A karaoke-er.
I keep a pretty busy schedule. Two jobs. Friends. Events and things. When I'm not traveling on the weekend, I love to get out of the house and see what's going on. Been in the area since July 2009.
Oh, I'm a libertarian. No, not one of the Internet ones. If you're a liberal feminist, before you scoff, we should actually have a conversation.
If my blue chat bubble is up, shoot me a message. Let's chat.