1. Companionship: this could be anything from my friends, to my
kids, to that special someone I'm looking for. I miss the sex, but
just as important to me is the closenes, the cuddling and just
feeling near and dear to her. Or YOU, if that turns out to be the
2. Family - I am second oldest of 10, (yes 10!), and I have 7
brothers and 2 sisters, who all live fairly close by. We may not
communicate as often as we should, but we know we're always there
for each other.
3. My love of learning. It's a grand adventure I'm currently on,
going back to a University after all these years, but I'm
thoroughly enjoying the challenges. I'm getting exceptional grades,
and I will have my degree in about 2 or 2 1/2 years.
4. My computer, and the Internet. It's such a fabulous way to meet
new people, get different perspectives on current events, and
without it, I wouldnt be able to be here, or at school.
5. Activities, such as my Health Club, and going/being outdoors. I
also like to sing Karaoke, and travel. When I go camping, it's
always somewhere different. I live in what I believe is the
greatest location, in the best state, (CA) for pursuing a wide
variety of fun things to do. The Coast, the Redwoods, Tahoe, and so
many National Parks and Forests; wine-tasting, or even simple
picnics in the park - we've got it all right here, or real close
6. Dreams, goals, and most of all, HOPE! The future's so bright, I
have to wear shades. I'm re-inventng myself, and doing what I can
to improve my life and my surroundings. And I know my soulmate is
out there, and we WILL find each other.