Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
I'd like to meet you if you're awesome. If you're super awesome,
I'd totally date you. If you are not awesome at all, you should
start being more awesome. Okay thanks.
Movies are a must! Horror, comedy, action, you name it. Bonus
points for cuddling. I don't watch much TV, but I sure do love The
Walking Dead and a few others.
I'm a fan of attending awesome rock/metal shows. You should come
too because it's awesome. And awesome is a good thing.
If you like Steel Panther, I probably love you.
I love stand-up comedy, so be funny. Like Mitch Hedberg ;)
I live on my own with my dog, no kids, new car, and have a great
It irks me when people don't know the difference between "your" and
"you're", which is sadly almost the entire internet. I won't hold
it against you though :)
I have two guitars and I can pretend to sound like I'm good.
Someday I will be... Someday.
I want to go skydiving soon. I have no idea why.
Random things I'd like to do with you:
- Be something awesome for Halloween
- Go to Cedar Point
- Cuddle and watch fireworks on July 4th
- Go to lame haunted houses in an attempt to find a good one
- Pick too many apples, then get cider and doughnuts
- Go to the zoo, watch the monkeys, then wish we could have
- Lose at Mario Kart, then call shenanigans and demand a rematch...
Then lose again and admit defeat
- Go on vacation to somewhere we've never been
- Any combination of the above items, plus more of course
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
I'd start with my iPhone. Thinking back to the pre-smartphone days
is kinda scary.
Then the usual, family & friends, and of course my dog.
Beyond that, I guess I have no idea. Music, movies, and video
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Differs weekly, but could be any combination of the
- out to dinner
- at the movies
- at the comedy club
- playing pool
- at a concert
- hanging out with friends
- relaxing at home, watching a movie or playing video games
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I wear boxers, I pee standing up, and I have a profile on OkCupid.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
- You are totally awesome
- You know the difference between "your" and "you're"
- You like to laugh until your face hurts
- You need a Euchre partner
- You need a zombie apocalypse survival partner
- One or more of the above applies to you
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.