I just found out that OKC and Match are owned by the same company.
As we prepare to browse for companions-cum-partners with mutual interests, I'll begin by sharing that I'm gregarious and enjoy the company of smart, curious and funny women. Please, don't be jealous.
• I'm smarter than most but not as smart as you.
• I am easy like a Sunday morning and can rock like Saturday night.
• A Colorado native and a Hoosier by education (BA English; an ironic MBA), I have been legally divorced (and actually single) 18 years. I *have* dated in the interim ;) While I don't have children, I regularly attain Cool Uncle status and "have a lot of young" in me, according to one of my nephews.
• Spiritual rather than religious: My karma ran over my dogma.
• I am a marketing professional for a small tech firm.
• I enjoy Shakespeare and game-winning touchdowns. The Chagall Windows in Chicago move me, some tattoos can amaze me (I have none): high+low brow—just not middlebrow.
• When not performing, I attend live music events—from concert halls and opera houses to dive bars—fine dining, movies, theater and art museums. I am not a "sports" fan, but I follow American football (so, a "sport" fan) and IU basketball.
That's a decent, mostly healthy yet slightly decadent starter summary, right? Meanwhile, I wonder if my expectations when a much younger man—sharing my life, creating an amazing history short on boredom and long on wonder—merely reflect a younger man's idealism. Ah, such is the life of a romantic. And while I admit that I may turn my head toward your face or figure (consider: photos on dating sites would be unnecessary otherwise), I continue to desire the hallmarks of my own personality—a bright mind, warm humor, earthy sensuality and natural generosity—to be reflected in yours. You dance, oblivious to concern and with delight in your motion.
The stats I share and questions I answer here are ballpark summaries, as are your. You and I both know and understand there is so much more beyond the surface of a browser screen, 72dpi photos and our keyboards.