• My life's been an adventure
• I am a great complement to any group: dinner party, winning trivia team, etc.
• That said, I can appreciate peace and solitude
• I'm intelligent, but not as smart as you
• A Colorado native, an IU Hoosier by education
• While I don't have children, I am The Cool Uncle and "have a lot of young" in me, according to one of my nephews
• Spiritual rather than religious (my karma ran over my dogma)
• I am a "content provider" marketing professional for a small tech firm. Adobe CS ninja! So, technically, I'm a professional writer, photographer, web maestro, tweeter, graphic artist—you get the idea
• I enjoy Shakespeare and my teams' game-winning touchdowns
• The Chagall Windows in Chicago move me, some tattoos can amaze me (I have none): high+low brow
• A music aficionado (you've already seen the photos, I'm sure) I attend live music events—from concert halls and opera houses to dive bars—and I'm the guy who dances with you
• I look forward to fine dining, movies, theater and art museums
• I was recruited and therefore participated in a civic theater production this year (and I thought grad school was time consuming)
• I am not a "sports" fan, but I follow American football (so, a "sport" fan)
I seek the hallmarks of my own personality: a bright mind, warm humor, earthy sensuality and natural generosity. I am susceptible to animal magnetism.
The stats I share and questions I answer here are ballpark summaries, as are yours. We both know and understand there is so much more beyond the surface of a browser screen, 72dpi photos and our keyboards. Let me entertain you.