Find better matches with our advanced matching system
26 • M • Culver City, CA
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 3:17pm
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Christianity, and somewhat serious about it
- Working on masters program
- Science / Engineering
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently)
I've been putting off getting my pilot's license but I can't for much longer, and its main competition is my scuba certification. After those two I plan on figuring out how to fly a plane, jump out and skydive into scuba diving without dying.
I will judge barbeque and sweet tea in a second, but otherwise I'm thankful I'm not picky about food.
- I like finding a good bar and enjoying a college football game.
- Driving in the sun. These coastal highways are nice.
- 90's music binges
- Artists. Right-brained people keep things in perspective.
- Gadgets. I always love having something in my hands I can take apart or mess with.
I used to have ridiculously thick glasses before I got corrective surgery.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 22–27
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.