Find better matches with our advanced
57 • Ann Arbor, MI • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 27–45
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Mar 7, 2013
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Libra, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from masters program
- Has kids, and might want more
- Has cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Okay), French (Poorly)
Reading your sub-text, and figuring out your friends
Making rum-chocolate mousse, and finding creative ways to eat it
Analyzing a business and creating financial control systems
Numbers, generally, and expository writing
Public speaking, & teaching - before an audience, in a class, in life
Fly casting across the current, sailing, one-match fires, map & compass work, finding the trail, finding the line that will pass the canoe through the rapids, erecting the tent after dark, watching stars emerge from the deep blue late-twilight sky over wine or Constant Comment, listening to the crickets
Being Alpha Wolf for my sons, but letting them be themselves
Violin ... after I've practiced a bunch.
Scrabble, Euchre, and Monopoly (Bridge? OK)
Enjoying extended family when I can, tolerating them when I must
Rubbing the cat's tummy
Film: Casablanca, The Treasure of Sierra Madre, The Maltese Falcon, Day of the Condor, It's a Wonderful Life, The King's Speech, Dr. Strangelove, Bourne Identity, Citizen Kane, The Third Man, The Kid, The Gold Rush, North by Northwest, Psycho, Borat, The Princess Bride, Animal House, Dead Poets' Society, Annie Hall, Gallipoli, The Great Race, The Thin Man, The Taming of the Shrew, A Night at the Opera, Breakfast At Tiffany's, The Road Warrior, Midnight in Paris, The Court Jester, The President's Analyst, Patton, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, The Outlaw Josie Wales, Memento, King of Hearts, Blue Angel, Pandora's Box
Music: Bach, Beethoven, Gilbert & Sullivan, Glen Miller, Cole Porter, the Gershwins, Ella Fitzgerald, Sinatra, Dylan, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Crosby Stills & Nash, B-52's, Todd Rungren, The Cars, The Cure, Green Day, Johnny Cash, Jerry Lee Louis, Elvis
TV: Sponge Bob (my guilty pleasure), Seinfeld reruns, How I Met Your Mother. TV is mostly for movies, and sports.
2) Time out doors. Hiking, sailing, canoeing, skiing, suba, fishing, sports, gardening, dining, the hammock, it's all good.
3) Ideas - political, scientific, literary, psychological, philosophical, religious, artistic - I need stimulation from both reading and conversation.
4) Intimacy - emotional and physical
5) Travel - I like seeing new people/places, and returning to favorites
6) Beauty - landscape, music, visual arts, emotional, fashion, decor,
Eating out - Gratzi, Blue Tractor, Knights, Tios, Red Hawk, Griz Peak
Watching Disney's latest animated mess
Reading by the fire
Hangin' with buds
Listening to live music
At the gym
At a show
Driving up north
Skiing at Mt. Brighton
Playing Monopoly or Eucre
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.