I'm spontaneous and last-minute. I'm dependable and diligent. I draw energy and strength from people. I love to explore and discover. On a whim I rode my bicycle down a street I had never been down before until the scenery changed. The journey ended up being 20 miles. There is no force on this earth greater than your own will, with it you can do anything! I spent hours as a kid just looking at cool stuff (find a creek and you've got your afternoon set right there) and basking in the majesty of the world.
I'm laid back and easygoing. I don't believe in strife or suffering if it can be avoided. I like to play video games in my free time and I'm also very partial to physical fitness. I'm a runner/cyclist and in good shape but I like to be lazy sometimes too. I'm always up for a random summons to a bar or something although I'm served just as well by hanging out at a friends' house or going out for a walk. I love and support local shit as much as I can.
Oh and I'm always very warm. Like one of those old metal toasters after it's been busy toasting all morning.
Something I haven't done yet? Sign me up!
I guess I'm also trying to save money and establish a future for myself. But I think that self-discovery is more important to me now. Testing the limits of the good I can unleash on this world. Testing my own limits both physically and mentally.
I'm running every day. I'm biking to work. I'm getting lost and finding new ways home. I'm climbing a tree because it looks like a good tree for climbing. I'm kicking your ass at Street Fighter IV cause I got mad dexterity. I'm helping someone I don't know pick out groceries cause I treat everyone I meet like a friend. I'm hanging out at the library reading books. I'm talking to girls and turning red. I'm holding doors open.
I'm being all the me I can be.
- Listening. I typically don't offer advice unless it's asked for specifically. Mostly I'm excellent at providing a sympathetic ear.
- Patience. I have fathomless patience. Infinite even. For many things. It was the patience of the stream that wore down the mountain.
Also I'm loud and unless I'm at work my mouth is pretty foul. I'm almost always laughing or making others laugh. Laughter is awesome. It's like crack except it's legal and won't turn your lips white.
- The Giver by Lois Lowry
- The Eaters of the Dead by Michael Crichton
- The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
- This list is just too long to represent here but pretty much everything
- Fifth Element
- Don't be a Menace to South Central while drinking your juice in the Hood
- Stand by Me
- Hudson Hawk
- Dead Like Me
- The IT Crowd
- Red Dwarf
- Pretty much any nature/science documentary
Music: I like music with intelligent lyrics, driving melodies or soothing arrangements.
- Hip Hop
(Honestly I love any and all music that doesn't suck, this includes all genres, there are even some good country (gasp) songs out there)
- Peanut Butter
- Vegetables (RAW mm)
- Pancakes (oh yes these things)
- Friends and Family
- Peanut Butter (I eat this shit every fucking day)