Soon as that sundress hit the headlights every tailgate way out there was like yeah, yeah."
"Yeah" by Joe Nichols
My Favorite song right now.
Maybe that tells you something about me! :)
Welcome! My story begins in Dallas. I feel happy and privileged to have been born and raised in this incredible city,. I love Dallas so much. I was raised by two loving, and generous parents that gave me amazing opportunities and I am grateful for that. Picture the happy southern Dallasite family that everyone in the neighborhood loves, and hosts dinner gatherings and weekend brunches. That's what I was raised with. Love. Hospitality. Generosity. Smiles. I am grateful for that. My dad taught me to be a hardworking man, how to throw a football, play golf, tennis and how to ride a horse. My mother, taught me how to be a gentleman, how to cook and how to dress. Thanks mom! Born and raised as a Christian, wouldn't have it any other way. Life has been an incredible adventure and I am so excited for the next chapters! Will you be in them?
On weekends you can find me having a delish brunch, doing volunteer work, playing tennis at the DCC, on Katy trail jogging, going for a wine tasting or hosting a dinner at my house, or just planning a dinner night out! Mi Cocina anyone? Brownie points if you say yes.
7 Random facts about me:
1. I make the best Vodka cream spaghetti, with roasted red bell peppers and ricotta cheese.
2. I have great great grandparent ancestry in Spain and Italy, but most in my family just good ol Texans. #TexasloudTexasproud
3. I will never turn down brunch, brownies, or an Oreo!
4. Once I got lost on Vacation in Costa Rica on a hiking trail. Got chased by some jungle cat. Hey, I made it!
5. My Favorite type of music. Country. Duh. Aldean. Goerge Strait. Lee Brice. Jack Ingram. McGraw. Alan Jackson. Trace Adkins. Tyler Farr.
6. Favorite alternative/rock bands. "Angels and Airwaves" and "Chevelle"
7. "Whiskey in my water" by Tyler Farr. 2nd favorite song right now.
If you are looking for a genuine, ambitious, fun, generous and family oriented man with a heart bigger than Texas that can cook, then your search may be over.
Don't be shy. We miss 100% of the shots we don't take. 100%.
May your dates, adventures and relationships be ever in your favor!