Every time I try to start one of these I start wondering not only what Im conveying but also what Im projecting... the tone of my information so to speak. I could tell you I am a great something or other but the way I tell it is also... er, telling. In order to minimize the posturing and chest puffing, I figure bullets are the way to get across the point without muddying the method.
* 34 year old professional dance teacher
* Big heart and the persona to match
* Would like to have a pet skunk named "Professor Scoots" someday
* Owns a large stuffed eyeball
* Smarter than your average bear
* Knows more about mythology than you (and yes, that is a challenge)
* Favorite drinks are interesting beers (preferably a sour of some sort!)
* Accomplished in Ballroom Dance, dance In general, making an hero/fool of myself 80s dancing, general tomfoolery, nerdishness
* Have passion for people with passion (which sounds like a corporate motto, doesn't it?)
* Always interested in learning about something new and, particularly, how to DO something new
* Addicted to pictures of cute baby animals
I am Artsy, Mischevious, and Anti-Subtle
I come across as totally extroverted but Its easy for me to be shy in large social settings.