Random facts about me.
1. Over the course of my life time i have lost count of how many times i have been in the middle of a conversation, only to have a dog walk by, and instantly stop the conversation by yelling out the word "PUPPY!!" only to run over to said dog and swoon over it. ADD at its finest.
2. I don't drink. I have drank, bad things happen to me when drinking.
3. I have a sarcastic sense of humor. Luckily, i have the boyish charm to not offend people most of the time.
4. I basically eat chicken,tuna and wheat bread.
5. I'm a Gemini. I have my good twin, and my bad twin. Both are awesome.
6. I love hockey. I still play when i can. I shoot, i score, i dangle.
7. I really like puppies.
8. My life can be described best by Robert Frost poem "The road not taken"
9. I'm Irish and German and from Boston. Therefore i am stubborn, loyal, and have a speech problem known as a Boston accent. Ask me how i say such things as half, bath, better,butter, guardrail, etc.
10. I'm not a player, i just crush a lot.
Please note that i have a sense of humor.
Also, like your self i am busy. Messaging back and forth is great, but in the end you can get a better read off someone by meeting them in person. So if your a more action oriented person and want to do coffee, or a quick bite to meet i am more up for that then messaging thirty times.