Find better matches with our advanced matching system
27 • M • Falmouth, United Kingdom
- Last Online
- Today – 6:48am
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body Type
- A little extra
- Atheism, but not too serious about it
- Gemini, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from two-year college
- Art / Music / Writing
- Less than $20,000
- Relationship Status
- Seeing Someone
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Poorly)
According to that whole Meyers-Briggs thing, I'm an INTP, which seems to fit.
Movies: I'm actually a bit of a marvel films fan... But I like Studio Ghibli and esoteric films too!
Shows: I don't have a TV. Or electricity.
Music: Planxty, Andy Irvine, The Bothy Band
- Books. Lots of them (I read very quickly)
- Charity shops. Hurray!
... Other than that, i'm pretty self-sustaining. The internet is nice, though...
Update Autumn 2013: I started going to an awesome LARP event called Dumnonni Chronicles, which is a low-fantasy Celtic and Norse LARP. It's GREAT. I love it.
- Guys and girls who like bi guys
- Ages 19–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.