I just started a part time job this semester as a photographer, which I'm pretty excited about. In my free time, I like to...well, I'll let you know once I have some.
I am urbane, philosophical, and quixotic
Find better matches with our advanced matching system
30 • M • Tucson, AZ
(b) Books? Hmm... Heart of Darkness, (Conrad) The Great Gatsby (Fitzgerald) Casino Royale, (Fleming) and Permission to Believe/Permission to Receive (both by Lawrence Keleman).
(c) Music? I'm almost embarassed to admit that I'm a big fan of Dave Matthews, only because it seems so cliche for a college student. I have more DMB albums than I do of any other single band or artist. I also love jazz. My favourite musician is Miles Davis, my favourite singer, probably Sarah Vaughn. Also, while in Turkey, I developed a taste for Ottoman Classical, Turkish Pop, and Sephardic Jewish Music.
(d) When it comes to food, I'm all about variety, strong tastes and sensations. So as a rule of thumb, the spicier, the better; hence, I love Indian, Thai, and Middle Eastern food. When it comes to drinks, I enjoy strong red wines, single malt scotch whisky, and just recently getting into (good) beer.
2) Torah (It's a Jew thing.)
3) Adventure (I know this one's kind of vague, but it occurred to me that I would probably come to loathe my life without at least a little variety and excitement. Hence my being in Istanbul... In fact, I think I got the idea from an old James Bond movie - "From Russia With Love.")
4) Pomade (My hair is damned sexy, now if I could only get the rest of me to look half-way decent.)
5) Caffeine (Originally, I was going to include this under "friends," but then I figured alcohol would become jealous.)
6) Unrealistic hopes and dreams. (Note that #6 previously read "Women.")
- Walter Sobchak (John Goodman), "The Big Lebowski"
(Editor's note: In Judaism, Saturday begins on Friday.)
Geekiness is a definite plus.
Okay, I'm done now.
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.