I just started a part time job this semester as a photographer, which I'm pretty excited about. In my free time, I like to...well, I'll let you know once I have some.
I am urbane, philosophical, and quixotic
Find better matches with our advanced matching system
29 / M / Straight / Single
mehrdad2002irir Tucson, Arizona more organized
TopT Tucson, Arizona more modern
sparky4231 Tucson, Arizona less ambitious
I_am_Carnival Tucson, Arizona less political
TheSnark_Knight Tucson, Arizona more modern
minigolfer Tucson, Arizona less loving
Rorance1 Tucson, Arizona more organized
Passion4kids Tucson, Arizona less political
(b) Books? Hmm... Heart of Darkness, (Conrad) The Great Gatsby (Fitzgerald) Casino Royale, (Fleming) and Permission to Believe/Permission to Receive (both by Lawrence Keleman).
(c) Music? I'm almost embarassed to admit that I'm a big fan of Dave Matthews, only because it seems so cliche for a college student. I have more DMB albums than I do of any other single band or artist. I also love jazz. My favourite musician is Miles Davis, my favourite singer, probably Sarah Vaughn. Also, while in Turkey, I developed a taste for Ottoman Classical, Turkish Pop, and Sephardic Jewish Music.
(d) When it comes to food, I'm all about variety, strong tastes and sensations. So as a rule of thumb, the spicier, the better; hence, I love Indian, Thai, and Middle Eastern food. When it comes to drinks, I enjoy strong red wines, single malt scotch whisky, and just recently getting into (good) beer.
2) Torah (It's a Jew thing.)
3) Adventure (I know this one's kind of vague, but it occurred to me that I would probably come to loathe my life without at least a little variety and excitement. Hence my being in Istanbul... In fact, I think I got the idea from an old James Bond movie - "From Russia With Love.")
4) Pomade (My hair is damned sexy, now if I could only get the rest of me to look half-way decent.)
5) Caffeine (Originally, I was going to include this under "friends," but then I figured alcohol would become jealous.)
6) Unrealistic hopes and dreams. (Note that #6 previously read "Women.")
- Walter Sobchak (John Goodman), "The Big Lebowski"
(Editor's note: In Judaism, Saturday begins on Friday.)
Geekiness is a definite plus.
Okay, I'm done now.