New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
32 • Edwards, CO • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 24–34
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
- Last online
- Sep 26, 2014
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body type
- When drinking
- Catholicism, but not too serious about it
- Virgo, but it doesn’t matter
- Rather not say
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
What I am is a person who has been shaped and molded by them all. My experiences have led me to where I am. I have become the kind of person who can spot good people and friendships quickly (a talent developed out of necessity). I'm not one to put up with, or ignore b/s very long.
The longest I have lived in one house has been 5 years. City or state, 7 years.
I enjoy my life, and am happy with who I am. I'm just searching for someone to share life's shenanigans!
2)Family, given but necessary to mention. There is a story to justify mentioning this.
3)Phone, to converse with afore mentioned family, they live all over the county.
4)Home, everyone needs to have a place to occasionally retreat to. Whether temporary or permanent.
5) Someone to share the elevator of life with. Everyone has good and bad days, and needs someone to share it with knowing it is not public information all the time. ( This could be you some day)
6) Golf, this you must ask for an explanation.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.