Find better matches with our advanced matching system
32 / M / Straight / Single
San Jose, California
- Last Online
- Sep 12
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m).
- Body Type
- Cancer and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from law school
- Political / Government
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs
- English, English
dontreadintothis San Jose, California more loving
kajiiiii Sunnyvale, California more desiring of sex
xakurax Santa Clara, California less loving
VBallDreamer San Jose, California more adventurous
Ryan97b San Jose, California more desiring of sex
danny4ev San Jose, California more desiring of sex
jp_1 San Jose, California more adventurous
halgernon Los Altos, California more independent
Currently, I'm focusing on learning my new job, not doing anything stupid, and making healthier choices. I even stumbled into church without bursting into flames. I'm not sure if I'm quite ready for church. We'll see. Right now it's more of an intellectual endeavor.
They usually don't see my horizontal earlobes. Under Japanese folkore, my earlobes will catch the falling gold and I will be rich. I'm still waiting for it to rain gold.
Regarding books, I enjoy The Power of One - Very inspirational reading for me. Andromeda Strain, Congo and other Michael Crichton books got me into reading. But right now, I read too much at work and have taken to picture books and cook books. Much more fulfilling.
Music - all kinds of contemporary music, including the 90's to present. Its amazing how much music can change my mood.
Food - lobster (most seafood), squid luau, goteberg sausage, ribeye, portuguese bean soup, ahi poke, chicharon, bacon (I want to try bacon tempura!), honey pork chops, pigs in a blanket (much better than what you're thinking-hotdog stuffed w/cheese, wrapped in bacon, baked in bbq sauce),
1) Friends who are there for me and tell it to me straight;
2) Family who are like friends but didnt have a choice;
3) Phone to stay in touch with the people important to me and assist with planning fun things;
4) Flashlight for its fancy retina searing brightness to see what's lurking in the dark;
5) Finances because let's be honest, without finances, living becomes a lot more difficult;
6) Fun - what's the point of living without having fun with your friends and family, laughing to your heart's content, and eating until you're tired (it's a Hawaii thing);
If I'm driving its usually "Why do drivers in the passing lane insist on going the same speed as drivers in the other lane?"
The sweetest thing I ever saw was my friend's 18 month year old son stumble toward her and give her a hug after we got back from a work trip.
The greatest joy I have known is seeing people close to me enjoying themselves because of something I have done for them.
The dumbest thing I have done is run toward a burning car to help a crackhead escape the flames.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 21–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
Or you're interested in buying the Brooklyn Bridge I'm selling.