I am a duel citizen with the U.S. & Ireland. As expected I have traveled to many parts of the world, and had European parents growing up, So my mannerisms are not the average American fare and neither are my tastes. For example:
1. I LOVE terrible movies and will sit through the worst flicks just for kicks!
2. Wonders what comes after "post modernism";)
3. I am fascinated with how everything is built, sometimes I will go on and on about a storm drain or a bridge
4. have I told you about how much I love good bread
Wow my European qualities make me seem German huh? Well with that in mind I will also remind the reader that I was born in the belt buckle of the bible belt Texas. That being true of course I have some American tastes and mannerisms. For example:
1. I really do love being a fan of American football, only we could take a game played with your hands and call it football!
2. I am a total carnivore, Now I don't over eat animals, its just hard to say no to bombastic BBQ.
3. At one point in my life was in default for my student loans and came very very close being bankrupt... ding ding FAIL
4. have ALWAYS known... No matter how hard you get knocked down.. GET UP and keep plugging and good things will happen
OK so on now to the chronological. I was born and raised in the city of Dallas Texas until I was 11 years old, that year my folks got divorced and I had to move to Grand Rapids Michigan. I spent my Junior High years in Michigan and then moved in with my father in Florida for high school. Right after I graduated from HS I moved out to Santa Barbara, CA to attend college and ended up staying in that town for the next 18 years.
In 2009 I found work in the bay area and moved here with my then fiancé'; well that didn't work out, neither did the job! Oh well cest la vie
2010-2012 Spent time travelling around CA in search of a home
2012- realized my life was going nowhere and re-enrolled in College