Find better matches with our advanced matching system

—% Match
—% Enemy

Darkllama_9

26 M Zürich, Switzerland

My Details

Last Online
Aug 19
Orientation
Straight
Ethnicity
Indian
Height
6′ 1″ (1.85m)
Body Type
Athletic
Diet
Mostly vegetarian
Smokes
When drinking
Drinks
Socially
Drugs
Religion
Hinduism, but not too serious about it
Sign
Scorpio, but it doesn’t matter
Education
Graduated from masters program
Job
Science / Engineering
Income
Relationship Status
Single
Relationship Type
Offspring
Pets
Speaks
English

Similar Users

My self-summary
Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
What can about myself that hasn't been said? I wrote this blurb for one. I am attractive, debonair, 6'1", well endowed...with a sense of humor and loquaciousness. Wait, scratch that - the word "loquaciousness" is the antithesis of comedy. I guess "antithesis" is, too. Anyways, moving painfully on, I am a man of many fine talents and tastes. I enjoy taking strolls on the beach, reading poetry to any female companions. I also enjoy a good read and provocative, mind-expanding movies (see above statement). I am a Scorpio if you were wondering (not that it matters...). Originally from NYC, but now living in Zurich, I knows exactly what it takes to be awesome. I can recite all 35 letters of the alphabet (that's right, there are 35 and only I know the other 9).

If that didn't make you laugh, at least I laughed. And that is what is most important. Personal happiness and the quest to further it.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
I currently work in management consulting. It's cool, I guess. Not many people find it interesting. I find it interesting 20% of the time. The other 80% I am usually planning vacations or plotting my escape from the office.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
not taking things seriously, if you can't tell
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
my hair and probably my brown skin. Those are kind of hard to miss.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
So many things...I also am a firm believer in the shift of interests to suit your current mood / temperament. So filling out this section, might be moot. Things that I was interested in may no longer be relevant by the time you read this.

Some classics that never get old:
Kanye West, Lord of the Rings, The Aeneid, The Beatles, Edward Sharpe, Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Monty Python, Cowboy Bebop
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
1) Air conditioning
2) Beer
3) Michigan football
4) My friends
5) My magic carpet / genie
6) N64
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
dinosaurs
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Going out with friends or chilling back. Depends on my mood. But most definitely doing some sort of activity. I hate for my Friday nights to go to waste.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I've never said I 'hate' anyone that really deserved it because that would imply I had any emotion for them whatsoever.
I’m looking for
  • Girls who like guys
  • Ages 22–32
  • Near me
  • For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
If you read this section first and then read the rest of my profile. That is what I call efficiency, which I am a huge fan of.

I guess you should message me if you want to.