Find better matches with our advanced matching system
24 / F / Bisexual / Single
- Last Online
- Nov 13, 2013
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body Type
- Other, and somewhat serious about it
- Cancer, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Type
- Has dogs and has cats
- English, German (Poorly)
Avengers, Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, Avengers (in their various comic book incarnations), X-Men (comics, cartoons and movies), basically everything having to do with the Marvel (616) universe, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Star Trek, Dr Who, Community, Firefly, Serenity, Supernatural, Harry Potter, Once Upon a Time, Red Dwarf, Charmed, Avatar:TLA and Korra, Hawaii Five-0, Leverage, Teen Wolf, M*A*S*H, SGA, Good Omens, the Discworld novels, Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, Resident Evil (movies), Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, Les Miserables, Andrew Lloyd Webber musicals, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, WoW, HIMYM, pretty much everything Joss Whedon does.
Beyond that, there are many many books, movies, and tv shows that I adore but have never gotten into a fandom for. I love playing video games, though I'm terrible at most of them. My musical tastes are eclectic, to say the least. Basically, I'll try anything once.
Foodwise, I'll eat pretty much anything provided it's not too hot or spicy. Or containing beetroot or olives. Or pineapple on savoury things. I love pineapple, but not on a pizza!
- Pen & paper. For writing/doodling.
- Twitter. For keeping up with friends.
- My watch. I feel naked without a watch on.
- Pets. Houses without pets feel empty.
- Chocolate. Never come between a girl and her chocolate.
- Music. I always have a song stuck in my head. ALWAYS. I love to listen to music, I love to dance to music, I even love to sing, although I at least have the courtesy to save that last one for when no-one is listening.
- Writing. I want to write for television, for film, for comics, for novels. I have so many ideas and never enough free time to get them all out of my head and onto the page.
- THE WHOLE WORLD. And how much I generally love it. Despite its general crappiness and the fact that it's populated by people like that guy on the bus with a serious BO problem, and those fucking neighbours of mine and their feral kids. The world is really quite a spectacular place, as long as you're not just looking in your own backyard. I love being outdoors, I love meeting new people and I love travelling. I especially love doing all three at once.
- My Zombie Apocalypse survival plan. And if you don't have one, WHY NOT?!
- Porn. Don't act like you're surprised, I know you do too. Yeah, that's right, I'm onto you.
- Ages 21–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.