Hey, I'm Bryan! I am a small business owner and college graduate from Pittsburgh, PA. I left the Steel City to start anew in Los Angeles in October 2011, and I've been loving every second of it. Here's a bit about me in list form since lists are pleasing on the eye, and candy for the soul:
• I'm 27 years old
• I'm culturally Jewish but not terribly observant
• I'm in a Jewish fraternity, AE∏
• I'm politically left-leaning
• Gay rights and marriage equality are a big deal to me
• I was born a dualie with US & Canadian citizenship
• I consider myself a nerd
• I love NPR. I am out of touch with popular music because I
don't think I've listened to a popular music radio station since
• I also love Jazz
• I love board games. All kinds. Let's play them.
• I daydream with the frequency and imagination of J.D. from
• I enjoy movies and TV on DVD
• I love any excuse to throw together a kick ass Costume (see photos)
• Despite having come from the Steel City, I am not at ALL into televised sports, even and especially football. The only sport I like watching is curling (obligatory "I was into it before it was cool circa winter olympics 2010" statement), and I don't even go out of my way very far to do that.