My name is Daryl.
Black-Dark Brown hair
If you're gonna constantly keep viewing my profile, at least say "Hi" :) You know who you are. I really dislike the viewing game :D
It wasn't my idea to start this Okcupid account. My little bro introduced me to this site just to see who I would be matched with. I thought the idea was pretty silly and was planning to close my account afterwards, but after chatting with people on here and meeting them in person, I can say it has been a fun and positive experience for me.
So I guess I'll start from the beginning. I was born in Bohol, Philippines. I came to the US when I was 9 months old with my mom. We left my dad because supposedly he was abusive. My mom remarried when I was about 5 years old. I have an awesome Step Dad and half bro. Love them to death. Been raised and still currently living in Moreno Valley. I've always been a studious kid growing up. Just trying to finish school at the moment so I can finally move on with my life.
I would like to say I am a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life. I love to laugh and joke around. I am very family-oriented. I am an honest, trustworthy, nerdy and down to earth person. I have a big heart and hope to one day use my knowledge and skills to help a lot of people, which is why I'm pursuing a career in the health field. I would love to travel the world and help those who are in desperate need of medical attention. I try not to take things for granted and more importantly do my best to stay grounded and humble. I'm a selfless, caring, and loving person.
I like to stay fit and eat healthy when I can. I love being active and doing things outdoors when I have the time. I'm adventurous, love to see and try new things.
--------------------Other things about me--------------------
- I look young for my age
- I have alot of patience.
- more honest than I should be..
- love creating artwork with various mediums.
- want to learn to play the piano, guitar or violin
-currently growing bitter melon, okra, water spinach, tomatoes.
- Favorite fruit is blueberries, favorite vegetable is broccoli, favorite icecream is UBE icecream.
- Dont watch much television but if i do I like HGTV, Food Network, AMC, Travel Channel, CNN, MTV, VH1.
- Shy, quiet and awkward at times
- can be picky sometimes
- I like tennis and soccer
- Cant stand drama or fake people
- Love to cuddle, super affectionate
- Dream of opening up a business
- Love to tickle
- Jokingly sarcastic
- Love gazing at the ocean and city lights at night
- Born on a tiny island called Bohol, in the Philippines
- habit of biting my nails
- Hopeless romantic
- hate onions and garlic (will gag) unless its :onion rings, grilled onions on a burger or garlic bread lol
- Fear of heights
- Like the smell of gasoline, nail polish remover and interior of a brand new car..lol
- Love thrift shopping and going to outdoor flea markets.
- favorite colors are Navy Blue, Maroon, Forest Green, and turquoise
- snowboarding and jet skiiing are on my to do list.
- love hiking and camping
- would love to do more traveling in the future
- can be random sometimes
- I smile alot :) I think being happy keeps you looking young.
- I love rainy days
- I prefer cold weather over hot weather
- usually shop at H&M, ASOS, Macy's, Urban Outfitters, Cotton On, Uniqlo, Nordstrom, Express,Calvin Klein, J Crew, American Apparel.
- love singing on the karaoke.
- never gotten a traffic ticket
- sorta dislike it when people reply with like 3 words in messages or texts..have something interesting to say at least :P
- would like to take more risks in life, I play the safe game too much.
- love to do alot of observing sometimes.
- not into the whole club or bar scene
- I tend to over think things at times