New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
33 • New York, NY • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 24–31
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Yesterday – 1:58pm
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Body type
- Mostly anything
- Judaism, and laughing about it
- Pisces, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently), French (Poorly)
- ENTJ (though really more of an ambivert)
- College in Philly, MBA in NYC
- I wish I could banter like an Aaron Sorkin character
- Worked on the 2008 Obama campaign in Ohio
- Friends and family above all else, but I'm sure everyone says that here
- I try hard not to judge people's grammar... but can't always help myself
- I read, a lot
- Mac & cheese aficionado
- Equally happy adventuring in the city or the great outdoors
- My SLR camera & I travel the world as often as possible, but I still love a dark theater, a great movie, and some Milk Duds
- Jeopardy / random trivia
- Dog whispering
- Making english muffin pizzas
- Using 10-cent words
- Maximizing rewards points programs
- Being surprisingly handy for a Jew considering the last thing we built were the pyramids
MOVIES: The Usual Suspects, The Shawshank Redemption, Stranger Than Fiction, (500) Days of Summer, Pulp Fiction, Snatch, LA Confidential, Animal House, The Big Lebowski, and almost anything Pixar
TV: Archer, Arrested Development, Breaking Bad, Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee, Community, The Daily Show, Game of Thrones, Lost, Mad Men, Modern Family, True Detective, The West Wing, The Wire, 30 Rock, and almost anything on HBO Sunday night
MUSIC: I listen to anything and everything. There's a special place in my heart for mashups -- if you've ever been to a BootieNYC or BootieSF party, we're automatically friends.
Extra points if you're a fan of NPR (This American Life, Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me, Radiolab), The Sound of Young America/Bullseye, and anything from The Moth series.
- Seeing profiles with "You have a job" / "know the difference between their, there, and they're" -- aren't those standard prerequisites? We can set the bar higher than that, right? :)
- Why are all of your photos taken from a distance / in sunglasses?
- Why great TV shows get canceled prematurely?
- How much are my rewards points worth?
- Where's my next trip going to be?
- You're an intellectual -- the smarter the better (guys who are intimidated by smart, successful women are missing out, big time)
- You're ideally Jewish
- You're a Democrat (unless your idea of a fun date is debating taxes, freedom of choice, healthcare, entitlements, and why Citizen's United is one of the Supreme Court's worst decisions ever... in which case, I can give you the passionate night of your dreams)
- You're ideally in Manhattan -- exceptions can be made, but life is busy and naturally it's easier to date if we don't need valid passports every time we want to see each other.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.